Yesterday, I was privileged to give a presentation about Python for Series 60 in the Mobile Applications Programming Workshop. The workshop was attended by several third year Computer Science and Information Technology students of Faculty of Computing and Information Technology.
In my session, I talked about:
- Operating Systems and Programming Languages used on Smart Phones
- So why then Python?
- Simple comparison between PyS60 and JavaME
- Which PyS60 works for you?
- How to test your PyS60 Scripts
- A General quick look at Python
- Some PyS60 Modules and their usage
Download the presentation and code samples at the following links:
Otherwise, it was very exciting to see such enthusiastic interesting students ready to take mobile applications to another level. Thanks a lot for the incredible compliments and feedback. Feel free to drop me an email.