WP CPanel Login is a WordPress plugin that lets you log in directly into your CPanel from WordPress. The plugin displays a simple form in your sidebar where you are required to enter your CPanel username and then your password.
With the plugin activated, you are able to configure the domain where your website (CPanel) is hosted from the Admin Page. It can be the same domain which is hosting your website or any other as long as the web server uses CPanel.
849 downloads since 2nd April, 2007
- Direct login into your CPanel from your blog;
- A User-friendly form to enter CPanel username and Password;
- An Admin User Interface to customize parameters i.e. Domain and whether to use secure connection or not.
This plugin should be able to work with WordPress 1.5. and above.
If you are using an older version, I am not sure if it will work. However, install it and try it out. Please let me know whether it worked or not and if it didnâ€™t, then please send me what happened.
- Simply download the zipped archive;
- Extract all the contents into wp_cpanel_login folder;
- Upload the whole folder into your wp-content/plugins directory;
- Log into your WordPress Administration Page;
- Click on Plugins and Activate the WP CPanel Login plugin;
- After that, you have to go to your Options menu and then WP CPanel Login;
- Alter the parameters depending on your web host.
- Open wp-content/themes/your-theme-directory/sidebar.php
- Then add anywhere in this file.
1 2 3 4 5
< ?php if (function_exists('wp_cpanel_login')) wp_cpanel_login(); ? >
NB: If you copy the above code, remember to remove the spaces between < and ?php AND also ? and > at the end.
The Good News is that this plugin is free of charge. It is released under GPL and can be used both on personal and commercial blogs.
License and Warranty:
This plugin is licensed under the GPL. Because it is licensed free of charge, I do not accept any responsibility for any damages, direct or indirect, that may arise from using the plugin. This software is provided â€œAS ISâ€ without warranty of any kind. Please refer to the full version of the GPL for more details.
If you found a bug, need some specific advice, you have a comment, suggestion or request, please feel free to contact me directly using the contact form OR use the comments form below OR email me directly using the email at the footer.
You can download the plugin from any of the following:
- Matrich (size 3.4 kB and last updated on 2nd April, 2010 )